Yields 12 brownies.
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4-1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons organic 100% cacao powder (I use Navitas)
- Approximately ½ cup hemp seeds and flax seeds together
- ½-2/3 cup allulose sweetener (I use Anthony’s)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix 3 eggs well and add olive oil or avocado oil and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the walnuts and gently mix.
- Grease the pan with olive oil or vegetable oil spray.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the brownies for 20 minutes, or as long as necessary (you may
use the toothpick test), then let them cool down for 10-15 minutes,
before cutting and serving them.