The video I’m sharing today is the last one in our dermatology series, and is about eczema.
Eczema is an inflammatory skin condition that can result in a rash, redness, dry skin, itchiness and skin thickening. Dr. Katie Beleznay, board certified dermatologist, and I discuss its causes, ways to avoid flare ups and treatment.
For our other videos on skin (and hair) health and beauty, check out the following links:
- Dermotologist Tips for Younger + Healthier Looking Skin
- Must Know Dermatologist-Recommended Skin Care Routine
- What You Need To Know About Skin Cancer
- Procedures to Emphasize Your Natural Beauty
- What To Do If You Have Hair Loss Or Hair Thinning
To your glowing + healthy hair,