*gluten-free, no refined sugar, vegan version available
- Almond flour approx 1 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – Olivia was in charge of this 🧐 roughly 1/4-1/3 cup
- Mixed chia, hemp and ground flax seeds 1/3 cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Lakanto monk fruit + erythritol sweetener 1/3 cup
- 1 ripe, mashed banana
- 2 eggs or *Vegan version: add 2 table spoons of ground flax seeds to 6 table spoons of water; mix and let the mixture sit for 15 minutes in the fridge
- A splash of almond milk
- Dark, vegan chocolate chips (we used stevia-sweetened ones) – 1/3-1/2 cup
Mix all ingredients well, until texture is uniform.
Half the mixture to be mixed with: Fresh orange zest – a very small amount – enough to fit in 1-1.5 tsp it is preferable to eat the orange in the process, as Olivia did 🍊 👧
The other half of the mixture to be mixed with: Roughly chopped raw walnuts 1/3 cup or to taste.
Preheat oven to 375 C. Lightly line cupcake pan with avocado oil. Pour mixtures evenly to create equal sized cupcakes. Bake until ready (approx 30-40 min) and cool before serving.
Yields 12 muffins: 6 with each flavor
#norefinedsugar #healthytreat #healthybaking #cleaneating #cleanfood #healthyfood #nutrition101 #plantpowered #organic #glutenfree #fit #plantbaseddiet #poweredbyplants #diet #plantbasedrecipes #recipesbybojana #momanddaughterfun #dancingbuddies #stayactive #changeyourstate #foodisfuel #HomeFoodie
🎼 🎶 in case you want to try this at home, with the music, our playlist included Don’t Stop the Party by Pitbull, Havana by Camila Cabello, One Kiss by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa, What is Love by Haddaway, to name a few.