- 1 chicken breast (V*: a can of beans of choice for my vegan friends – I like kidney
beans but feel free to experiment)
- 5 medium size potatoes – cut in chunks
- 2 table spoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large carrots – cut in small chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes – cut them in half (of course, regular tomatoes are fine as well)
- 2 table spoons of tomato sauce
- 1 onion – cut in small pieces
- 1.5 bell peppers – cut in small chunks – go colorful here – yellow, red, orange and/or
- Spices: MSG-free Vegeta or Himalayan salt, chili powder, parsley, black pepper
Cut the clean skinless, boneless chicken breast into chunks and wash under water.
Sautee the onions in olive oil, and add chunks of carrots, bell pepper and chicken.
Season to the extent that you desire with spices above. Add filtered water periodically,
as needed (my goal is to keep the consistency stew-y), and stir frequently. When the
chicken is half cooked, add potatoes, tomatoes and tomato sauce. Continue to add
water, frequently stir (generally on medium heat – adjust as needed) until fully cooked.
V* vegan: follow the recipe with the exception of adding chicken, and instead add beans
towards the end, when other ingredients are almost fully cooked. Stir until paprikas is