- 1.5 cup super fine natural almond flour (you can also use rye flour, whole wheat flour or another flour of your choice)
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tea spoons baking powder
- 2 table spoons flax seeds
- 1 tea spoon chia seeds
- 1 table spoon wheat germ
- ½ cup – 1 cup chopped raw walnuts (I prefer a full cup for health + taste benefits!)
- 1 organic peach finely chopped
- 1 organic apple finely chopped (I recommend pink lady apples)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup almond milk, or another milk of your choice
- 1 tea spoon organic ground cinnamon
- ¼ tea spoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, flax seeds, chia seeds, wheat germ, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
- In another bowl, mix 2 eggs and add olive oil, maple syrup and milk, and mix gently.
- Add the mix to dry ingredients and stir.
- Skin and finely chop apple and peach, and add to the mixture.
- Gently mix all the ingredients.
- Grease the muffin pan with olive oil or vegetable oil spray.
- Place the mix into a muffin pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375 F, and cool before serving (I bake for 33 minutes usually).