- 3 eggs
- 10 heaping tablespoons of corn flour
- 7-8 heaping tablespoons of almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup of organic, non-GMO soy milk
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 small plain Greek yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 300g-400g of feta cheese (if you are in the US or Canada, my favorite is the 365 Whole Foods brand; if you are in Serbia, choose your favorite cheese from pijaca)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Beat 3 eggs.
- Add in corn flour and almond flour.
- Add soy milk to the mix and stir.
- Add flax and hemp seeds and stir.
- Add olive or avocado oil and continue to stir.
- Finally, add yogurt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add small pieces of feta cheese and mix well.
- Spread a thin amount of extra virgin olive oil on a baking pan.
- Pour the mixture evenly on the baking pan and put in the oven.
- Bake until proja is dark yellow/brownish (usually 45 minutes or a little longer).
- Leave to cool down and cut into small squares. Enjoy with a tomato salad.