Dr. Bojana (Boy•ana) Jankovic Weatherly is an award winning board certified internal medicine physician.
She completed her fellowship in integrative medicine and is trained in functional medicine, nutrition and mindfulness. Her approach is rooted in evidence- based medicine that is personalized to each individual she works with.
She partners with her patients to discover and address the root causes of their conditions and develops individualized plans to support and empower each unique individual to achieve her or his health goals.
As part of her mission to deliver accessible, evidence- based health and wellness information, she created this website, featuring her videos, articles and recipes.
Dr. Bojana Jankovic Weatherly recently moved to New York City with her family and established her practice at Eleven Eleven Wellness.
Prior to joining Dr. Frank Lipman, Dr. Bojana worked in executive health at EHE and practiced primary care at Cedars- Sinai Medical Group in Beverly Hills.
Dr. Bojana also practices primary care at Crossover Health. She is the Co-Founder and served as the Chief Medical Officer of WellStart Health, a digital therapeutics start up for chronic disease prevention and reversal.
She currently serves as their Medical Advisor.
Throughout her academic career, Dr. Bojana Jankovic Weatherly performed research in endocrinology and oncology, published papers in peer-reviewed journals and presented her work at academic conferences.
She has also established herself as an educator and speaker, teaching UCLA medical students and Cedars-Sinai residents, and speaking on health topics in academic and corporate settings, and wellness events.
She has also shared her medical expertise on Today Show and Rachael Ray.
Dr. Bojana serves on the Board of Directors and has been honored for her contribution to Lifeline New York, a nonprofit organization that provides support to Serbian hospitals and children in need.
Dr. Bojana loves spending time with her two children and husband in nature, experimenting in the kitchen, doing ballet barre and practicing mindfulness and yoga.
Her guilty pleasure: decaf macchiato with coconut milk in the morning…and anything with chocolate.
To request an appointment with Dr. Bojana Jankovic Weatherly, please call (212) 255- 1800.
Education + Training
- 2016 – 2018 University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ Integrative Medicine Fellowship, established by Dr. Andrew Weil
- 2010 – 2013 Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/West LA Veterans Affairs, Los Angeles, CA Internal Medicine Residency
- 2009 – 2010 University of California, School of Public Health, Los Angeles, CA Coursework in Epidemiology
- 2005 – 2009 University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC MD, Faculty of Medicine
- 2003 – 2005 University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC MSc (Experimental Medicine)
- 1998 – 2003 University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC BSc (Biophysics Honors) Dean’s List Standing
Certifications + Courses
- 2017 – Present Institute of Functional Medicine Clinical Modules: Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, Gastrointestinal Advanced Practice Module
- 2016 – Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Course, Insight LA, Santa Monica, CA
- 2015-2016 – Perfect Health Educator Chopra Center, Carlsbad, CA
Recent Clinical Honors + Awards
- Top Internal Medicine Physician
- Top Doctor New York 2018
- Southern California Top Doctors’ Rising Star 2016, 2017
Patient satisfaction awards at Cedars-Sinai, including:
- Circle of Friends 2015-2017
- Patient Satisfaction Survey Award for outstanding performance 2014
- Gordon Award for exceptional patient satisfaction and customer service 2014