Oliviam Health, LLC (“Oliviam Health,” “we,” “us,” or “our”)
operates the website located at www.drbojana.com (collectively, the “Site”). We are committed
how and for what purposes we are collecting, processing, and using your Personal Data (as
defined herein). We will take the steps needed to ensure that your Personal Data and Usage
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this
policy. Note, Oliviam Health, LLC does not provide medical services. If you
become a patient of the medical group Bojana Jankovic Weatherly, MD PLLC, you will be given
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, including, but not limited
to, to provide and improve our Site, to personalize our Site for you and to communicate with
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable
information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable
information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This
Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
and important functionality on our Site and to hold certain information.
Cookies: From time to time, we may use “cookies” to keep track of your visit and use of the Site. A cookie is a small piece of data that your browser stores on your computer’s hard drive
and is used to collect information, such as identifying those areas of the Site that you have visited
in the past in order to enhance your next visit to the Site. You can choose whether to accept
cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. Each browser is a little different, so
look at your Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Google Analytics: We may use third party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, in
browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Unique Identifier: We may assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information you see on the Site and some of the electronic communications you receive from us. We keep this information for our internal use, and this information is not shared with others.
USE OF DATA
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Advertising Purposes. We allow our advertising partners access to information by placing cookies or our website.
- Corporate Family. We share information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to carry out our business efficiently and to the extent permitted by law.
- Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction and such information would be part of the assets sold. We would share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- To Prevent Harm. We will share information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- Legal Purposes. We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on —
computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction
where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note
that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there. By
using the Site, you consent to such collection, storage and processing in the United States,
though the United States and other jurisdictions may not afford the same level of data protection
as considered adequate in your own country. We will take reasonable steps to protect your
Personal Data. Note that your Personal Data may be available to the United States government or
its agencies under legal process made in the United States.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in
organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of
your data and other personal information.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over
the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use reasonable
means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. There is always
some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security system.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate, administer, operate, host,
configure, design, maintain and provide internal support for our Site (“Service Providers”), to or
to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf
and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party
link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the Privacy
Policy of every site you visit to understand how that third party website collects and uses your
information. You should be aware that any information you disclose to these third party websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or
practices of any third-party sites or services. Our Site does not endorse and is not responsible for
the privacy practices of these third Party Websites.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our Site is not intended or designed to
attract anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of
18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with
Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have
collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to
remove that information from our servers.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy,
please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to
this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You may choose to prevent us from disclosing or using your Personal Data under certain
circumstances (“opt out”). You may opt out of any disclosure or use of your Personal Data for
purposes that are incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or for
which you subsequently gave authorization by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by
following the procedures set forth in an electronic communication from us, if applicable.
Furthermore, even where your Personal Data is to be disclosed and used in accordance with the
stated purposes in this Privacy Notice, you may elect to opt out of such disclosure to and use by a
third party that is not acting as our agent. There are some uses from which you cannot opt out,
such as to provide products, features or services that you have requested from us.
Please note that making such requests does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the
content. For example, we may retain the information for our own internal records, and it is also
possible that a third party that we do not own or control may copy the posting and repost it
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code
requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your
Personal Data with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal
Data to us, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal
Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year.
that you do not register with us and that you exit the Site immediately.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New
York, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or
your rights related to your Personal Data, please contact us at:
Effective date: January 12, 2020