- 3-4 cups frozen green peas
- 2 large carrots (cut in small pieces)
- 1 bell pepper (cut in small pieces)
- Half an onion
- ½-1 tsp MSG-free Vegeta (alternative: a touch of Himalayan salt and chili powder)
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cups water
Sauté onions in olive oil. Add carrots first, and about 5 minutes later, and bell pepper pieces and frozen green peas. Add water as needed. Add vegeta and cook on medium heat. Stir frequently and add water (I usually add about a cup of water) as needed until done.