- 2 salmon filets (4-6 oz each)
- 1/2 cup brown rice, dry
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole juiced lemon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups broccoli (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the brown rice according to directions.
- While the rice is cooking, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ginger, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place the salmon filets and broccoli over foil paper on a baking pan.
- Pour the sauce mixture evenly over the filets and broccoli, saving a little bit to drizzle over the rice at the end (optional).
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes (or until the salmon filets are flaky).
- Serve over the brown rice with extra sauce, and enjoy!